Clear aligners are a novel and nearly invisible way to move your teeth. Traditionally, this has been achieved with “train track” metal braces. Clear aligners allow for a more subtle option that is nearly invisible. They work by wearing clear plastic trays (aligners) over your teeth. You will be provided with a series of aligners, moving through them in order. Each aligner differs slightly from the last to apply gentle pressure to your teeth, carefully moving them towards their ideal position.
Yes. Invisalign is one brand of clear aligners. We work with Invisalign and other aligner providers to provide you with safe and predictable outcomes.
Every person is different and there is no one single answer to this question. Some people may need very few aligners meaning the treatment will be quick, others may need a lot more adding to the time. To get an accurate answer to this question you can book an aligner consultation. Only by taking accurate records and with careful planning can anyone answer this question accurately. As a ballpark timeframe, most people achieve the result they want in 6-12 months.
£3,000 to £3,600 depending on complexity.
Very complex cases will likely be referred to a specialist in your best interest.
Payments can be spread throughout treatment.
• All your aligner appointments
• Tooth whitening – towards the end of your alignment process
• One set of removable retainers
• Before and after photographs
• Permanent retainers
• Hygiene Appointments
• Any General Dentistry (e.g., fillings, extractions, root canal, etc)
• Altering the shape of your teeth – sometimes an ideal smile will require contouring the shape of the teeth edges. Should you wish to alter the shape of your teeth, then bonding of tooth coloured filling materials can be done. This is typically at a cost of £100 per tooth.
Simply phone our reception team and ask for an aligner consultation for a fee of £55.